Friday, February 11, 2011

Parent Advocates, AKA "Nutjobs"

Someone tried to contact me about my blog to tell me that I've been brainwashed into my thinking, that this parental alienation is being done to mothers all the time, and that these mothers have suffered so much wrongly having their children taken away from them.  It was someone who said they were a "parent advocate" and they wanted to let me know how my thinking was wrong and hurtful.

Are these people crazy? If these are the people giving advice to others, then quite frankly, the nuts are running the nuthouse. What kind of education do these people have? Clearly they are the ones in need of some educating and some sound advice.

I've done a little looking into these so-called "advocates" and they don't have a solid reputation. It appears they interfere with legal advice, are thought of in a poor light, and rarely have the outcomes they desire. It appears they are more interested in the fight, than in doing what is right.

I feel sorry for the ones who are broken because they are vulnerable to someone who appears to want to help, yet then takes them down this path of insanity. Some even take money while dispensing this legal advice. That's ironic because it is actually illegal to legally advise someone when they are not a lawyer.

People!! Wise up!! A "parent advocate" is nothing more than an uneducated vulture waiting to pounce. Get some sound legitimate legal advice and don't fall prey to these charlatans!

Oh, and don't lecture me on what I don't know. Clearly I know more than you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica, Thank you for having my blog at the top of your blog list!

    I was asked by one of my children to please make a new page without their names on it- so I am.

    As I was moving my links to my new page, I decided to check out the accuracy of each page and I landed here.

    Please link to my new page www.StillDisgustedWithTheSystem.blogspot.com and follow me over there.. thank you again xoxox

    ReplyDelete